Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My reply..

Im sorry..
really no feelings..

Im lazy and tired all this while.. I dont wanna hurt anyone actually.. Im lazy to reply, lazy to answer the calls.. And I easily get angry I dont know why..

Guess what.. I just need a job. I really need a job. I used up a lot of money nowdays... Haiz.. I dont wanna ask from my brother more.. I need to be independent.. And I know he wouldnt allow me to do so but Im sick of asking for pocket money... That's why I need to work q-u-i-e-t-l-y...

Shhhhh....

Thanks to Tzi Shang.. I love the email.. Let us share together..

Love makes you happy but sometimes it can hurt you,
Love is only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it.,
So take your time to choose the best.

Never say 'I Love You' if you dont care,
Never talk about feelings if they arent there,
Never touch his/her life if you mean to break his/her heart,
Never look into his/her eyes if all you did were lies,
The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall or it works both ways...

Say 'Im sorry' instead of 'It's all my fault',
Say 'Im right here' instead of asking 'Where are you'
Say 'I understand' instead of 'How could you'
Say 'Im thankful you are' instead of 'I wish you were'
Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go.
The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.

How to be in love:
Fall but don't stumble,
Be consistent but not too persistent,
Share and never be unfair,
Understand and try not to demand,
Get hurt but never keep the pain. (It's easy to say but hard to do..)

It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but,
It's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
Love hurts when you break up with someone,
It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you,
But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how you feel.


A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love,
Only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be,
And that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it,
If he isn't worth it now he's not going to be worth it a year or 10 years from now.
Let him go..... (It's very true.. But, what to do if it really happened?)


TO ALL MY FRIENDS.......
My wish for you is a man/women whose love is honest, strong, mature,
never-changing, uplifting, protective, encouraging, rewarding and unselfish.

Best regards from,
Annabell

No comments:

Post a Comment