Thursday, March 12, 2009

Date. Haha!

Okay... Met Tzi Shang just now. I thought Boon Thian(spelled something like that) was coming but i was disappointed. Haiz.. Never mind, we still have time. Ha ha! Lolx...

Hmm.. I went to Cannons(again Im not sure de spelling XP) n waited him for about 20 minutes. It wasn't really his fault because i was there early. I ordered 'Happy Platter' (kid meal XD). Because it looked tasty and most importantly it's cute! And Tzi Shang showed me his 'swt' looking face. Haha! Now I regret I didn't take a picture. If not i can show you people how attracting was the dish. Hehehe... After that, Tzi Shang explained to me about the job. Tell you guys, the place was freaking cold. Then after paying, we change our location to Old Town to meet his friends. When i reached there my first thought was 'Wow.. Many guys.. ' Im sorry la.. I was really shy that time so I couldnt talk properly with your friends. Forgive me..

When it's about 9pm i said bye to Tzi Shang and walked straight to Optics81 to get my contact lens.(Blue colour~~~) Then went to my aunt house, hung there a little while, played with the kids, went home, took bath and now online.

Specially thanks to Tzi Shang for:
-paying the bills
-carried my files
-helped me crossed road
-drive me to Old Town
-taught me new things today

Okla. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment