Thursday, March 12, 2009

My bad lecturer...

My bad lecturer named Chin Jin always bully me~~~ He said Im way too easy to get cheated. Even Hui Jun agreed with him... Sad.. How come? My friends say this called "naive", but I think it's because of "stupid".. Argh~~~~!! I forget what I told Chin jin today, he was laughing non-stop n loudly at the counter.. Hmm..

Alright, thanks to 'Ka Cheng'(she refused to tell me her real name so I just call her nickname), i think the whole college know already, so I wouldnt mind sharing with you guys here, I was early to college this morning because I studied the wrong timetable.. Swt Swt Swt.. When the moment I found out, I was already standing in the building by waiting for the lift to go upstairs to my college.. Okay.. To those who know me well, this is definately not the first time..

For those who doesn't know Hokkien, Ka Cheng means buttock! Haha!

Sharing is caring, Caring is sharing.

2 comments:

  1. Your lecturer must be very geng de...

    ReplyDelete
  2. who ar who ar? see who's talking?? haha! not geng la but naive.. that's why hor his student also naive.. Haih.. Sad case.. XP

    ReplyDelete