Thursday, March 26, 2009

LOOK!!

I think I need to make one thing clear here la since people keep on asking me the same thing. Tzi Shang n Boon Thian are not my new boy friends okay.. For your information, they are just my normal friends that I'm not very close with.

Come on la if I really want to find a new one also not too soon.. Pei jian, if you are reading this and you are thinking that I'm lying then come we have a bet. Hey people.. I know i look playful but I'm not la.. I'm faithful, loyal in love. And girls, here is my advice la, listen or not it's up to you, you may think that he's the one but he might not think the same. So what do we do? As Mr Tee said, "Open your eyes big big and see carefully.." Observe.. Don't fall in love blindly. My experiences told me that, once you fall in love, you need to get ready in order to get hurts very badly.. Haiz.. Love.. Continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment