Friday, September 4, 2009

Alone

Sometimes, when I think think think... The deeper I stepped into the love sea, the more I would want to stay away from the truth... The truth hurts me.. Lies would be helpful to keep a distance between me and the truth... Ergo, lies cant keep long...

Is that love? How long can it last? I'm not sure.. But I'm fear that it would fade... I'm afraid that you are not there whenever I need you..

I'm just an ordinary girl.. I just want a family, that keeps me warm and gives me ever lasting love... Are you willing to give me that promises? Or would you keep your promise...? I ain't here to get answers.. Or better, excuses... I am still me, that wouldn't trust anyone except myself... The deepest one inside myself.

Sometimes I would ask.. "If I was alone, would it be better?"

No comments:

Post a Comment