Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I wonder why....

I wonder why you don't like him. He is much more better then the others. Why don't you look at the brighter side before you disagreed with me?

Fine.. Sigh.. I wondered how I can let you know that I'm serious this time... Okay. Now at least I know you don want me to be serious. I know I gave you a shock today.. I never ever said I want to cook before.. But the feeling just came. And you know I cant stop that, the feeling came, I just want to do it.

I don't want to hide anything from him, if only I have a choice. I don't want him to get hurt. I will be sorry for that. But sometimes it's pretty sad if hide everything inside myself..

If my boyfriend was a perfect one, I can't promise that I will be with him forever. But if my boyfriend was an imperfect one, I won't leave him no matter what.. I keep my word. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment